Scalado™ RAJPEG technology enables the amazing performance by understanding every detail of the particular compressed JPEG image. It does this by quickly analyzing the image.
Scalado™ SpeedTags technology allows the encoder of the JPEG image to do this analysis while producing the image, so that subsequent operations become instant!
Scalado™ SpeedTags makes it possible to run on the fly processing of a burst sequence of images to, for example, determine which image is the best, or zoom in to the same image detail at different points in time.
The camera is lying - the image displayed in the viewfinder, and the JPEG image actually captured when the button is pressed are not the same. Scalado™ SpeedTags Technology allows the viewfinder to be based on the actual JPEG image, and thus eliminates all the delays such as shutter / display lag of the captured image.
When in burst mode, the framework may continually store a sequence of images in the background. Including images from before, and after, the actual capture moment.
Scalado’s Camera SDK/Framework product line is also able to use dual pipes, embedded thumbnails and other relevant technologies to further enhance the capturing performance.
The Scalado™ SpeedTags Camera SDK/Framework uses Scalado™ SpeedTags data to accelerate generation of compressed metadata (SPMO - SpeedView Meta Object) that is used to speed up the image galleries by storing it in the JPEG header, or separately in the file system.
- Scalado™ SpeedTags technology enables unique use-cases
- Scalado™ SpeedTags accelerates all Scalado products and use cases
- Instant parallel processing
- Instantly zoom and pan into detailed multi-megapixel JPEG images
- Zero shutter lag: users can take pictures of exact images as they see them
- Instant viewing of captured images
- Instant shot-to-shot time
- Capture and view full-resolution burst of images while zoomed in
- Burst mode: capture images from a time point BEFORE the user hits the shutter button